To apply, please email a covering letter and a copy of your CV via the button below.
Surfachem is looking for a motivated IT Systems Administrator, whose core responsibilities will be to manage all aspects of the configuration and maintenance of our computer systems.
Surfachem is a leading global distributor of speciality chemicals. Focusing on the personal care, household and industrial care and pharmaceutical industries, we work in partnership with a range of consumer goods manufacturers. From start-ups, to supermarkets and multinational brands, our ingredients are a fundamental part of your everyday routine.
This exciting new vacancy is based at our head office in central Leeds. Here at Surfachem, no two days are the same! We’re looking for an exceptional IT Systems Administrator with a can-do attitude.
· Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering or technically related degree (essential)
· Experience of SQL, including reporting and integration services
· Working with Windows server and desktop operating systems, including virtual environments
· Previous experience of working in a help desk environment
· Excellent communication skills
· Familiarity with Windows server platforms and Windows desktop
· Strong Microsoft Office skills
· Understanding of database architectures
· Excellent troubleshooting skills
· Full UK Driving LicenseApply Back